Sunday, January 11, 2009

Non-invasive Targeted Radiofrequency Cancer Treatment

This is pretty exciting: an article and video that describes a radio frequency treatment of cancer cells developed by John Kanzius. This treatment destroys cancer without toxic chemicals or horrible side effects. It's an amazing story and a promising development.

As I was watching the video and reading about the treatment, I couldn't help wondering whether this would be a better way to manage lymph nodes. Instead of blindly removing lymph nodes, the nanoparticles would cling to any infected nodes and the radio frequency would destroy only the cancer cells, leaving the healthy lymph nodes to continue functioning. I wish I could have had the opportunity to have that method used on me, rather than having the invasive removal of lymph nodes that resulted in lymphedema issues that I have to deal with for the next 50 years.

No comments: